Leap Top-up is a Maps & Navigation App for android. Download the last version of Leap Top-up for Android Smarrtphone/Tablets from APKphone for FREE directly from google play to your computer. Then, You can install Leap Top-up in your gadgets with minimum spec Android Android 4.4+ .
This Leap Top-up updated on the . Virus and malware FREE, NoAds, and Faster APK downloads. Best of all, it’s free.
The Leap Top-Up app allows you to instantly check your balance, top-up your Leap Card and purchase tickets – directly from your NFC-enabled device.
Simply hold your Leap Card to the back of your NFC-enabled Android smartphone to instantly check your balance, purchase or collect a pre-paid ticket, or top-up your Leap Card – anytime, anywhere.
* Check your balance – see the current balance of any Leap Card
* Top-up instantly by using the dial to select a top-up value or tap to enter your desired amount
* Purchase pre-paid tickets (e.g. Dublin Bus Rambler and Bus Éireann Zonal tickets) and instantly load onto your Leap Card
* Collect pre-paid tickets e.g. Bus Éireann TaxSaver tickets or tickets bought online from LeapCard.ie
* View your last 5 transactions
* View your proximity to daily/weekly capping values
* Receive receipts via email for top-ups or purchases made via the app
* Save your payment details
* View your card information at a glance
* View Ticket information for tickets on your Leap Card
Note: The Leap Top-up app is only available on NFC-enabled Android devices. Users of some NFC-enabled Android devices may experience issues using the app due to the type of NFC technology within their device. The Leap Top-up App requires devices to be capable of “NFC Read/Write” functions. Some entry-level NFC devices are only capable of “NFC Card Emulation”, which is not sufficient for using the Leap Top-up App.
Users can now open and read payment verification codes which some payment card providers send via text message, without affecting the payment session.
Capping information is now available to view on the app so users can check how close they are to reaching the daily and weekly travel-cap values. For more information on capping, visit LeapCard.ie